Harley Quinn #7, written by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti, art by Chad Hardin, colors by Alex Sinclair & Paul Mounts
I love them so much
It’s the best Tumblr Theme in the universe. It’s really versatile. You’ll look great wearing it, and so will your grandmother.
- Choose from Ten Color Schemes designed by Pasquale D’Silva.
- Choose Single Column or Double Column layout.
- Animated gif mascots! Or use your Tumblr avatar, or nothing.
- Highlight a select few friends' blogs.
- Turn most things on or off.
"… there’s a possibility you’re fancy each other."
if anyone puts that goddamn meme on this post i’m reporting them. you know the one.
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
so i went to the zoo yesterday and saw the cutest family of otters ever
and then i checked their names
they’re all NAmED aftER fOOD
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS
These Panties Give Me a Constant Wedgie, But My Ass Looks Great: a memoir
a show is only as good as its filler episodes
and avatar: the last airbender was on a whole other level
this was what a filler episode SHOULD be, it may not have furthered the plot, but it did highlight the characters and deepen our understanding of them